Last Updated: 10/6/16
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
In this Policy, “personal information” means any information by which you can be identified or contacted, such as your name (first and last), home, billing or other physical address, email address, telephone number, billing information, etc., as well as any information associated with the foregoing.
Website Intended for Adults 18 and Over
Use of this Website is limited to persons over the age of eighteen (18) who are residents of the United States. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. You must be 18 or older to register for an account, transmit/submit/post any content, material or personally identifiable information or place an order on the Website. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
User-Provided Information: You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts of our Website, or features of the Website or services, including without limitation, when you register for an account, place an order, chat with one of our representatives, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, fill out a form, participate in any of our programs, special events or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes or surveys, contact us with a comment, testimonial, question or complaint, etc. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the Website or service where such information is requested.
Depending upon the nature of the transaction, the personal information collected may include your first and last name, username and password, billing, mailing or shipping address, telephone number, email address, fax number, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, marital status, anniversary, interests, address book, social media user name or handle, purchase history or other demographic information. When making purchases through the Website, we may also require you to provide a credit card or other payment information, billing address and gift message (including an optional personalized video or audio message to the gift recipient), and that you provide information about a recipient or potential recipient of a gift or a purchase y&ou previously made through the Website.
Sweepstakes, Contests and Other Promotions: We may offer promotions including sweepstakes or contests on our Website or through our social media platform accounts. Depending on the nature of the promotion, we may require the submission of all or some of the following: your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and birth date. Additional information may be requested and either optional or required depending on the specific promotion. We will only use this personally identifiable information for purposes of administering the promotion or as otherwise explained in the official rules or terms and conditions for the promotion.
Third Parties: We may also collect personal information about you from other third parties, such as demographic firms, to make our future services and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for you. We may combine all information that you provide to us or we collect over time with information obtained from other sources and may disclose this information within our corporate family of companies or our service providers.
Cookies Information: When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Website. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website or services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you register with or view our Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses or other device identifiers, browser information, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), operating system, location, date/time stamp, clickstream data, referring/exit pages and URLs, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear Gifs Information: When you use the Website or services, we may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personal information from your account is collected using these clear gifs. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make this Website better for our users.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request.
- To confirm, track and deliver your order.
- To personalize your order/gift to the intended recipient by including a personalized video or audio message.
- To contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the best possible features, services, products, functionality of the Website and its contents and overall customer experience.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To analyze visits to the Website and learn about the interests, preferences, demographics and behaviors of our visitors in aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can assess product demand, identify your product and service preferences, and improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features, products and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To process registration requests when you register for our programs or services, or otherwise administer your participation in our programs or services.
- To respond to your questions, requests, comments or complaints and determine your satisfaction with our programs, products and services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy.
- To prevent, detect or investigate any fraudulent, abusive or illegal act.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To administer a promotion, contest, sweepstakes, survey or other Website feature.
- To send you marketing communications and other information and materials you have chosen to receive regarding our products, services, marketing or special events.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We also use your personal information for our everyday business purposes such as security, processing orders, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
User Content: Any personal information or content you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website (for instance, any content you post) (referred to herein as “User Content”) becomes available to the public via the Website and our business partners. User Content includes, but is not limited to, testimonials, reviews, comments, photos, videos, etc. If you remove User Content, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
Thoughtfully may use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Website is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.