Pour Over Coffee Therapy
What’s in This Gift Box
- Wooden Pour Over Coffee Block
- Enamel Mug
- Alphabet Magnets
- Coffee Filters
- Dark Roast Coffee
1. Bring the 20-25 oz of water to a boil.
2. Place an empty paper filter in the wood block.
3. Pour in about half of your hot water, fully saturating the filter and warming the enamel mug. After a minute, empty the filter and prepare to brew
4. Pour one once of ground coffee into the filter, giving it a gentle shake to flatten the bed.
5. Starting at the bed’s center, gently pour the water over the grounds. You should pour at such a rate that the complete brew process takes about 2-3 mins.
6. Sip back and enjoy!