NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
THIS PROGRAM AND CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY IN THE 50 STATES OF THE U.S. AND WASHINGTON, D.C. AND IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THOSE AREAS ONLY.
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up at through Facebook or Instagram and who are twenty-one (21) years or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- How to Enter:Each Contest runs from the time the Sponsor posts a Contest prompt on the applicable social media site until 11:59pm PST on that same day (each a “Contest Period”). To enter this Contest, you must first follow Thoughtfully on Instagram at @Thoughtfullyco and/or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thoughtfullygifts/ (if you already follow Thoughtfully on said account, you will not be required to complete this action). Joining Instagram and Facebook is free. You must comment on the specified Instagram and/or Facebook post to enter the Contest. Only posts related to the Program will have associated Contests. All Program/Contest related posts will include a link to the official rules. Your comment must 1) directly relate to posed question or prompt 2) be received and counted by Sponsor by 11:59PM PST on the same day Sponsor made the post and 3) may not contain any foul language, third party intellectual property, offensive content, or any other content deemed inappropriate or unlawful in the Sponsor’s sole discretion in order to qualify as an eligible comment (“Eligible Comment”). These steps will enter you in the Contest, and any attempted form of entry into this Contest other than as described herein is void. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON IS ALLOWED ON ANY ONE POST FROM SPONSOR. YOU MAY SUBMIT ONE ENTRY TO EACH CONTEST RELATED SPONSOR POST DURING THE PROGRAM PERIOD. YOU MAY ONLY WIN ONE TIME DURING THE PROGRAM PERIOD. All entries you submit will count only as an entry for the Contest that day and will not qualify as an entry for any prize offered on any past or future day’s Contest post by Sponsor. Any entry you submit after winning one time during the Program Period will be void. All entries must be received during the Contest Period. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the allowable entry by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, identities or any other online methods will void all of that entrant’s entries. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of all entrants. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and their agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Contest or Program without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Contest is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of entries and/or the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Winner Selection and Notification: A maximum of five (5) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”) will be selected by Sponsor or a designee, the judge of each Contest whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest and Program. One (1) Potential Winner will be selected for every Contest related Sponsor post during the Contest Period. Each entry must be an Eligible Comment and must be made in response to the most current Sponsor post seeking Contest entries. Each Potential Winner shall be selected from among all eligible Contest entries received that day. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select no Potential Winners or extend the Submission Period if an insufficient number of eligible, complete or generally qualified entries are received. Each Potential Winner will be selected at random from that day’s eligible Contest entries within five (5) days. Your chances of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries submitted that day. Each Potential Winner will be notified by Instagram and/or Facebook message, and each Potential Winner (if a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, his/her parent or legal/guardian) will have 36 hours from the sending of the notification to respond. If a Potential Winner does not respond to the notification within this time frame, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from among the other eligible Contest entrants at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize notification cannot be delivered or is returned as undeliverable, a Potential Winner forfeits the Prize. In the event that a Potential Winner does not comply with these Official Rules or is otherwise disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate Potential Winner selected from among the other eligible Contest entrants at its sole discretion. Each Potential Winner who receives the Prize is known as the “Winner”.
- Prize: A maximum of five (5) prizes will be awarded. Each Prize consists of one (1) Thoughtfully gift set. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is between Twenty and one hundred dollars ($20-100 USD). If a Potential Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her a minor, the Prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a Winner forfeits the Prize, this forfeiture will serve as complete fulfillment of the obligation by the Sponsor and no additional compensation will be awarded. Each Winner is solely responsible for all costs, incidentals, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for the Prize (or Prize component) is permitted. All federal, state, local or other taxes are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Each Winner may receive a 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the Prize (stated herein) that he/she won in the calendar year that he/she won. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES). ACCEPTANCE, PARTICIPATION IN AND/OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE AT THE WINNERS’ SOLE RISK, AND SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE AND/OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO VERIFY ELIGIBILITY OF EACH WINNER. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Modern Gourmet Foods to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds:The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Terms & Conditions: Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfullys’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully. Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability:By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully
18011 Mitchell South, Suite B
Irvine, CA, 92614
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is
Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully
18011 Mitchell South, Suite B
Irvine, CA, 92614
- Facebook: The Contest hosted by Coastal Cocktails, Inc. dba Thoughtfully is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.